Survival Titan Fire Striker
Sparks fly when the Survival Titan Fire Striker is used with its stainless steel striker. The multi-use Survival Titan Fire Striker can be used to ignite tinder, or light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 20,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
The bright sparks from the Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it's all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces with a Rapid Release Connector.
- Fire Striker with robust Ferrocerium rod lasts up to 20,000 strikes
- Stainless-steel striker doubles as a multi-functional survival tool
- Para cord lanyard and rapid release carabineer
- Produces 5,400-degree sparks in any conditions, bright enough to be used as an emergency signal
- Ideal for camping, mountaineering, survival and emergency kits
- Ferro Rod Length: 4" (10cm)
- Ferro Rod Diameter: 1/2" (12mm)
- Total Weight w/ striker: 3.4 oz (96 grams)
- Rod Material: Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Strike Life: 20,000 Strikes
- Striker Dimensions: 2.8 in x 0.7 in. 0.1 in. / 7.2 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.2 cm
- Package Dimensions: 6 in x 4 in. 0.6 in. / 15.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 1.5 cm
Keep out of reach of children. For outdoor use by adults only.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.